Terms and Conditions Pick Your Own Peas Competition
Please see below the terms and conditions for the Pick Your Own Peas for Great British Pea Week Competition.
Who is running the competition
- This competition is run by Hatch on behalf of Yes Peas! (the Promoter(s))
- The competition is governed by these rules
Who can enter
- You must be 18 or over to enter
- The competition is limited to the UK Only
How to enter
- Entrants must provide an email address and up to 50 words on why peas are their favourite vegetable
Period of Competition
- 00:01 Wednesday 25th May 2022 – 23:59 Wednesday 22nd June 2022
Prize and Draw
- 5 winners will be drawn at random on Wednesday 22nd June 2022. These winners will have exclusive access to pick their own peas at a UK pea field (location TBC and disclosed to the winners directly) on Thursday 7thJuly 2022.
- Each winner will be contacted by 5:30pm on Monday 27th June 2022 to organise the prize.
- Winners will need to organise their own travel to and from the agreed location.
- If winners have not responded by 5:30pm on Wednesday 30th June 2022, Hatch & Yes Peas! reserve the right to contact alternative winners.
- Plus ones and dependents will be granted access to attend the event on Thursday 7th July 2022 on an ad hoc basis. These attendees will need to be agreed with the Promotor ahead of the event.
- One (1) entry per person.
- Entries may not be acknowledged and will not be returned.
- The Prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
- Transports, accommodation and expenses are not included.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize or any component of it with another of a similar nature at any time.
- No alternative prizes will be available upon results.
- The Promoter(s) will not be held reliable for any cancellation of the event due to illness, adverse weather conditions, public safety or for any other force majeure. In this instance, the Promoter(s) will offer an alternative prize if possible.
- By entering the competition, competitors acknowledge that Hatch may use these details to contact winner(s) with regard to the prize or otherwise in connections with the competition as well as share these details with third parties for the purposes of fulfilling the Prize.
- We reserve the right to amend these T&Cs at any time without prior notice. In the event that any changes are made, the revised terms and conditions will be posted on this website. Please check the latest information posted here to inform yourself of any changes.
Share this campaign